Your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site. If you are an ATUNA.COM member, or otherwise have a relationship with ATUNA MEDIA, we may also have provided you with a separate privacy notice setting out how we use your personal information, which also applies. You can also find that privacy notice by visiting the website for the product or services we provide you or by contacting the ATUNA support team.
Some of the links on this website may lead to other websites with their own privacy notices, which may be different to this notice, and you should read those notices carefully.
For the purposes of this privacy notice, the data controller is ATUNA b.v. with its address at Meerpaal 6, 4904 SK Oosterhout, The Netherlands. We have also set out contact details towards the end of this notice.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form, or if you register to receive alerts or updates.
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this website and the pages you visit, traffic and location data
- We may also ask you for information if you experience problems when using this site.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes.
- If we have an existing relationship with you, and we are able to identify you from information obtained or provided by your use of the site, we may associate those sets of information, for example to enable us to respond to a query you have submitted.
How we use your information
We will only use your information if we have your consent or we have another lawful reason to use it. We will use your personal information on the basis that it is within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site, and providing you with site functionality and related services. We may use information provided or obtained via the website to:
- Respond to your queries and feedback (for example, if you have asked a question or submitted feedback via the site)
- Provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you, unless you tell us otherwise
- Carry out our obligations from any contracts between you and us
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site
- Notify you about changes to the site
- Provide you with alerts or updates which you have consented to receive these by registering on the site
- Ensure the website content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you are accessing it from.
- Undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
- Detect and prevent misuse of this site or our services
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that Atuna b.v. is subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent crime. We will only do this on the basis that it is needed to comply with a legal obligation, it is in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
We may share your information with others including: other Atuna b.v. sister companies and any of our service providers; anyone else whose products and services you have requested; anyone who we are under an obligation to disclose information to or where it is in the public interest (for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services).
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
How long we will keep your information
We keep information in line with the GDPR policy. For example, if you are an ATUNA website member, we will normally keep data for one year from the end of our relationship. We retain information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or for our legitimate purposes, such as responding to enquiries, and may sometimes need to keep it for a longer period; if we do not need to retain it for that long, we may delete, destroy or anonymize it sooner.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we will ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when it is transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details in the ‘More details about your information’ section below.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to access the information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- In some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason to do so;
- In some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and/or request that we transmit it to a third party;
- The right to request that we rectify your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- In some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information. We may continue to retain your information if we are entitled or required to retain it; and,
- The right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information, however we are entitled to continue processing your information and/or to refuse that request
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘More details about your information’ section below. You also have the right to complain to the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens by visiting www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl , or to the data protection regulator in the country where you live or work.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
More details about your information
If you would like to receive further information on anything mentioned in this privacy notice, or would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘for the attention of the DPO’.
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time. You will always be able to find the most recent version on this site.
Last modified: 26 November 2018
4904 SK Oosterhout
Phone: +31 162 430520
Fax: +31 162 430525